Business Development Manager France (m/f/d)
Business Development - full-time - Munich
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with 2-3 years experience in Sales in the Digital, e-commerce or Affiliate Marketing industry. Come join our team in Munich working with the top brands in Fashion and Home!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Your primary focus will be to sign and launch new partnerships with brands and retailers in France in the Fashion and Home and Living industries.
- You are in charge of building your own a portfolio of key accounts.
- You will prospect to develop new business partners through networking, company lead generation and cold calling.
- You will lean on your sales acumen, persistence, creativity, and drive to hit achievable targets set by your manager.
- You will research benchmarking, network events and competitive offerings as well as collaborate with the team on new initiatives/processes to grow the business.
- You are in charge of the performance optimization of your own portfolio of key accounts: monitor all relevant KPI's on a daily basis, make decisions accordingly and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- You will collaborate with the team on new initiatives and processes to grow the business.
- Potential travel: Up to 15%.
Background Of Successful Applicants
- 2-3 years experience in Sales. A focus on Fashion or H&L retail is preferred.
- Positive, tenacious and motivated to sell. You aren’t afraid of rejection and you’re eager to make a name for yourself in Digital Marketing on the French Market.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You studied Business Administration, Communications, PR, Languages or similar.
- Experience in reporting & analytics, CRM and navigating internal/external dashboards.
The Business Development Team
- We are a multinational team with motivated people highly skilled in business development always eager to improve and learn.
- We are the team that builds Stylight´s business partnerships with all partner shops.
- We are responsible for Stylight´s successful growth and expansion on a B2B level in numerous countries.
- We monitor many relevant KPIs and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- We love dealing with people as much as working with numbers and are highly motivated to build a business.
Why join Stylight?
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- A personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth.
- We are family-friendly and enjoy spending time with one another outside of working hours from board game evenings and BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany).
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English or German! Your contact: Carina Meyer.