Business Development Manager US (m/f)
Business Development - full-time - Philadelphia
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with 2-3 years experience in Digital, e-commerce or Affiliate Marketing. Come join our team in Philadelphia working with the top brands in Fashion and Home!
- We are a small, fun team in Philadelphia, supported globally by team members in our Munich HQ
- Our focus is to build partnerships with the world’s biggest brands and retailers via email outreach, networking events, and Affiliate Network & Agency connections
- We are directly responsible for Global B2B Sales and Partner Management
- Your primary focus will be to sign and launch new partnerships with brands and retailers in the US & CA and additional markets. You’ll lean on your persistence, creativity, and drive to hit achievable targets set by your manager
- You will also be responsible for generating leads, pulling budget and performance reports, and upselling current partnerships
- You will collaborate with the team on new initiatives and processes to grow the business
- Potential travel: Up to 15%
- You will research benchmarking, network events and competitive offerings as well as collaborate with the team on new initiatives/processes to grow the business.
- Positive, tenacious and motivated to sell. You aren’t afraid of rejection and you’re eager to make a name for yourself in Digital Marketing
- You have 2-3 years experience in a Business Development and/or Digital Marketing, Affiliate or e-commerce role. A focus on Fashion or retail is preferred
- You have 2-3 years concurrent experience in Client Services and/or Account Management
- 4 Years Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or Fashion Merchandising
- Experience in reporting & analytics, CRM and navigating internal/external dashboards a must
Why join Stylight?
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- A personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth.
- A cool shared office by WeWork in Philadelphia working together in our small US team.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today (CV, Cover letter, references) on jobs.stylight.com. Your contact: Carina Meyer.