Desktop Support/ System Administrator (m/f/d)
Technical Infrastructure - full-time - Munich
We are looking for a System Administrator to join our IT Infrastructure Team in the Munich HQ. You combine curiosity and a creative mind with dedication and technical expertise to ensure the growth and maintainability of both our Infrastructure and the organisation.
- You take ownership of the IT infrastructure containing Linux and Windows operating systems and ensure its availability.
- You help shape and design the future of our internal and cloud infrastructure with your extensive knowledge.
- You provide Desktop Support to the team to ensure smooth business operations.
- You define and implement projects, maintain the Infrastructure and support the organisation.
- You have gathered experience in a Desktop Support role or in a similar position.
- You are a jack of all trades - Networking, Firewalling, Virtualization, Scripting, you name it.
- You understand the needs and requirements of a fast-paced company with a strong startup mentality.
- You can leverage your experience to adapt to new technologies quickly and reliably.
- You are a natural in priorisation, a creative brain and taking responsibility is in your blood.
- You are fluent in English.
- We are an international, agile team, doing sprints of two weeks.
- We work with a heterogeneous environment consisting of Windows, OS X, Linux and even Chrome OS - almost 100 machines.
- We are very prone to automation.
- We strive to provide our colleagues with the best service possible.
- We use a wide range of tools and technologies, amongst them AWS, Google Apps, Windows Server 2016, PRTG and Aerohive.
Why join Stylight?
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 1,000 attendees.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- A personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany).
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and tech.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Then do not hesitate and apply today on about.stylight.com/jobs. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV, cover letter)! Your contact: Carina Meyer.