Engineering People & Organization Manager (d/m/w)
People & Organization - full-time - Munich
To support our HR team in Munich, we are looking for a Tech & HR enthusiast who wants to dive into the exciting HR world of a Tech & Lifestyle company. Do you want to play a key role in shaping our engineering culture and the Stylight tech brand? You enjoy working in an international environment and you can't wait to put your Tech and People & Culture know-how into practice? Then Stylight is the right place for you!
- With your creativity, your agile mindset and your enthusiasm for new things, you continuously develop the existing HR processes in the engineering teams, such as the mentoring program, talent management, agile processes and much more.
- You are responsible for recruiting, supporting and advising our engineering teams and act as a competent sparring partner for our managers.
- As far as Stylight's Tech Employer Brand is concerned, you can go wild! Whether hackathons, meetups or tech conferences - we look forward to your ideas to strengthen Stylight's unique engineering culture.
- Based on HR KPIs, you will define process optimisations, retention strategies or changes to the organisational structure in collaboration with our management.
- Together with our working student, you will coordinate the on- and offboarding processes and ensure that our new engineers feel welcomed from day one.
- You have a degree in (media) computer science, business administration, human resources or similar.
- You have at least 3 years of practical experience in a tech company, ideally in HR or as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach or Engineering Manager.
- The right balance between emotional intelligence and KPI-driven approach is important to you.
- Whether it's small talk at the coffee machine or moderating a retro - communicating in German and English is easy for you.
- Interest in tech topics, coding, meet-ups, etc. or even engineering experience are an absolute plus!
- We are two HR managers, one team & office manager and one working student.
- We breathe agile - not only do our teams work agile, but also we in HR have come to know and love retrospectives and groomings.
- Stylight works with OKRs, which means we set ourselves ambitious and exciting goals every quarter.
- We are the team that finds and inspires the best and most creative minds for Stylight.
- We help Stylighters and applicants with all their questions, organise great family and team events and create the perfect working atmosphere in our amazing office.
Why join Stylight?
- With more than 120m yearly shoppers in 16 countries and >1,500 shops, we are the largest lead generation aggregator within the fashion, home & living, and beauty space.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English as we have more than 27 nationalities.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Personal Development and constant growth are key. That's why at Stylight a personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth and regulatory Innovation Days which help to share our knowledge throughout the company.
- We are family-friendly and health-conscious which is why we offer yoga, fresh fruits & nuts and enjoy spending time with one another also outside of working hours - from BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com // tech.stylight.com
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via
about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English or German! Your contact: Laura Grassl.