Full Stack Engineer - Python/JS (d/f/m)
Partner Growth Services - full-time - Munich
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our team in Munich. You’re interested in further optimizing and automating our backend pipeline as well as delivering high quality frontend? Then Stylight is your place to be.
The Business Development Engineering Team
- Is responsible for automating and continuously improving the integration tools used by our business and finance teams as well as hundreds of business partners.
- Codes primarily in Python + React and is committed to maintenance and operations of the software they write.
- Works in an agile and cross-functional environment alongside our partner managers.
- Enjoys autonomous work as well as pair programming, design and code reviews, and learning together.
- Is excited about working in an international environment where collaboration, continuous integration and delivery are as vital as morning coffee.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Build, maintain, and run our scalable architecture. We take pride in building highly performant and failure resistant platforms with a small team.
- Own services from design, development, and testing to continuous integration, monitoring, and support.
- Foster technical excellence in the team. Bring your best practices, challenge the status quo, and set things in motion.
- Enjoy what you do, and be ready to research and learn new technologies.
Background Of Successful Applicants
- You are skilled in modern Python and JS development.
- You have 2+ years experience in designing, building and operating business-critical systems.
- You have a strong focus on good design and code quality and understand what makes software maintainable.
- You have worked with Docker, AWS, and are familiar with building microservices.
- You have proficient English skills and are able to communicate your ideas effectively.
- Bonus points for experience with Kubernetes, RQ, or GraphQL.
Why join Stylight?
- Shape the way Stylight grows! With 160m yearly shoppers in 16 countries and >1,500 shops we are the world's leading online search platform for Fashion, Beauty, and Design.
- Worldwide vibes! Our team is made up of individuals from over 25 countries, who speak 41 languages, and represent many different backgrounds. You will be inspired by talented colleagues from around the world.
- Curiosity is our compass! We support you in achieving your goals by providing you with an annual personal development budget and days as well as regular feedback sessions with your peers and manager.
- Always one step ahead! Bi-monthly Innovation Days foster knowledge sharing throughout the whole company.
- Hybrid Working Model: Balance is the key to our success! Through a mix of office, remote and semi-remote opportunities, we give you the ability to manage your own work and personal life.
- You are not alone! You will be assigned a buddy who will help you navigate through your first weeks of onboarding.
- Prost, Cheers, Salute ! We celebrate our success in every language!
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your application (CV only is fine) in English! Your contact: Sebastian Breuer.