Online Marketing Manager (d/f/m)
Brand & Content Marketing - full-time - Munich
We are looking for a goal-oriented talent with an analytical mindset to join our marketing team as soon as possible.
You have a passion for fashion, beauty and home decor trends and know how to optimise and measure your success? Every year over 120M users visit our 16 websites to find their next purchase: if you want to be behind the marketing strategies that make this number (and way more) grow, then this position is the right one for you.
Your Key Responsibilities
- You grow the potential of email marketing: You take care of implementing, analysing and regulating international email marketing campaigns, and support the tech improvements that could bring us to the next level.
- You speak social: You manage the organic campaigns of our social media accounts (Instagram, FB, TikTok, Pinterest), making sure that we keep ahead of the game. Platforms, trends, icons: you make sure we catch the moment, keeping an eye on the business side.
- You tweak creativity into KPIs: You translate creative ideas & consumer insights into actionable strategies, ensuring that we meet measurable KPIs, including conversion and commercial targets.
- You dig deep into numbers: You analyze the performance and constantly optimize according to your learnings.
- You work on our branding: You collaborate with your Content and Design peers to create a strong and coherent image of Stylight.
What you bring along
- You have at least two years of experience in online marketing, with a specific focus on email marketing and social media strategy. You are familiar with CRM & automation tools (Emarsys, Sendinblue, Zapier & Buffer are a plus).
- You have a passion for the fashion, beauty and/or home decor industries, and have a first hand experience in tech companies belonging to these fields
- You are very structured, have a strong affinity for numbers and you enjoy working with Excel and Google Analytics on a daily basis.
- You are a proactive team player, have excellent communication skills and a hands-on mentality
- You are fluent in English - other languages are a plus.
Your Future Brand & Content Marketing Team
- We are an international team of marketing experts, designers and SEO pros.
- We create and spread inspiring shopping content on the most relevant online channels.
- We continuously work on our goals and are never satisfied with the status quo.
- We tackle problems with automated processes and love 80-20 solutions.
- We always strive for the best.
Why join Stylight?
- With more than 120m yearly shoppers in 16 countries and >1,500 shops we are the largest lead generation aggregator within the fashion, home & living and beauty space.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English as we have more than 27 nationalities.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Personal Development and constant growth is key. That's why at Stylight a personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth and regular Innovation Days which help to share our knowledge throughout the company.
- We are family-friendly and health conscious, which is why we offer yoga, fresh fruits & nuts and enjoy spending time with one another also outside of working hours - from BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via
about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English or German! Your contact: Laura Grassl.