Quality Assurance Manager (part/full time) (d/f/m)
Partner Data Enrichment - part-time - Munich
For our team in Munich, we are looking for a diligent and knowledgeable QA Manager who would like to immerse him/herself in the exciting product and landing page QA world of a tech & lifestyle company, initially for a limited period of one year as a parental leave replacement. You are always on top of the latest fashion and lifestyle trends? You enjoy working in an international environment where you can make an impact. We are looking for someone like you to join our team!
Your Key Responsibilities
- With help from our in-house software tools for categorization, you will effortlessly sort and integrate millions of products.
- Ensure our products are correctly classified so your friends can find that perfect pair of sneakers.
- Continuously assess and improve the overall quality of our landing pages.
- Corresponding with other teams, securing partner’s requests are implemented quickly.
- With your dedication and attention to detail you make Stylight the best fashion and lifestyle shopping engine in 16 countries!
What you bring along
- You are your friends’ go-to person for fashion, beauty and home & living - you know the difference between Stilettos and Pumps, a futon and a couch, and agree that the color melon is not the same as orange or pink.
- Reliable and care about the quality of your work.
- Available to work ca. 30 hours per week for a 1-year period and at least a half day on Fridays and/or Mondays.
- Strong writing and communication skills in both German and English - a third language would be amazing!
- SQL knowledge would be a special bonus.
Your Future Partner Data Enrichment Team
- Is cross-functional, you’ll be working closely with one QA Specialist and five Engineers.
- Is responsible for classifying every single product — last year alone, we classified over 30 million products!
- Continuously improves the quality in the categorization of products shown in Stylight.
Why join Stylight?
- With more than 120m yearly shoppers in 16 countries and >1,500 shops we are the largest lead generation aggregator within the fashion, home & living and beauty space.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English as we have more than 27 nationalities.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- We are family-friendly and health conscious which is why we offer yoga, fresh fruits & nuts and enjoy spending time with one another also outside of working hours - from BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (CV, references and certificates) in English or German! Your contact: Carina Meyer.