SEA Manager (m/f/d)
Performance Marketing - full-time - Munich
We are looking for a SEA Manager (m/f) to join us at the soonest possible date. Working within a world-class Performance Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for driving user acquisition and growing our presence internationally. This position is based in Munich, Germany.
Your Key Responsibilities
You take care of international SEA campaigns in Google and Yahoo/Bing with high budgets.
You create & manage international Search- Display- & Retargeting campaigns and continuously measure and tweak their performance.
You are proactively shaping Stylight with your ideas & suggestions.
Together with your team you are responsible for Stylights customer acquisition.
Background Of Successful Applicants
You have an outstanding degree in business, marketing or communications.
You have at least 1 year of working experience in SEA and/or Display Advertising, ideally in an e-commerce surrounding.
You are generally interested in everything related to performance marketing, being it news from the industry or new possibilities.
You have initial experience in scalable implementation and worked with Bid-Management Tools.
You are motivated, like to take over responsibility and love to continuously optimize processes.
You are structured, detail- and outcome oriented and you are a pro in MS Office, especially Excel.
You have fluent skills in English, German is a plus.
The Performance Marketing Team
- We are creative and analytical problem solvers, who love scalable solutions and the professional conduct of online marketing tools.
- We continuously work on our goals and are never satisfied with the status quo.
- We tackle problems with automated processes and love 80-20 solutions.
Why join Stylight?
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- A personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth.
- We are family-friendly and enjoy spending time with one another outside of working hours from board game evenings and BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany).
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English or German! Your contact: Carina Meyer.