SEA Manager - Maternity Leave Coverage (d/f/m)
Performance Marketing - full-time - Munich
We are looking for a SEA Manager to join us at the earliest possible date. Working within a world-class Performance Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for driving user acquisition and growing our presence internationally. This position is based in Munich, Germany.The contract will be limited to one year due to replacement for parental leave.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Manage international SEA campaigns in Google and Bing with high budgets
- Create & develop international search, display & retargeting campaigns and continuously measure and tweak their performance
- Proactively shape Stylight with your ideas & suggestions
- Together with your team you are responsible for Stylights customer acquisition
What you bring along
- Outstanding degree in business, marketing or communications
- At least 1 year of working experience in SEA and/or Display Advertising, ideally in an e-commerce setting
- Interested in everything related to performance marketing, being it news from the industry or new possibilities
- Motivated, takes responsibility, and loves to continuously optimize processes
- Structured, detail- and outcome oriented, Plus you are a pro in MS Office, especially Excel
- Fluent skills in English, German is a plus
Your Future Performance Marketing Team
- Our Team size: Cross-functional, 4 Performance Marketing managers & 2 developers
- Our Approach: Data-driven, automation & scaling
- Our Core Values: Responsibility, proactivity & support
Why join Stylight?
- With more than 12m unique users in 16 countries and >1,300 shops, we are the largest lead generation aggregator within the fashion, home & living and beauty space.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English as we have more than 27 nationalities.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Personal Development and constant growth is key. That's why at Stylight a personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth and regulatory Innovation Days which help to share our knowledge throughout the company.
- We are family-friendly and health conscious which is why we offer yoga, fresh fruits & nuts and enjoy spending time with one another also outside of working hours - from BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com // tech.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English or German! Your contact: Laura Grassl.