(Senior) Cloud Platform Engineer (d/f/m)
Technical Infrastructure - full-time - Munich
Stylight's infrastructure is the foundation our product is built upon. We work closely with the product teams to develop and evolve the architecture and developer tooling. We love automation and infrastructure as code – if it's not checked in, it doesn't exist. Do you want to use your platform engineering skills to further improve our systems? Do you want to coach our engineers in the art of cloud native software design? Then you should definitely keep reading! We are currently looking for a Cloud Platform Engineer, supporting Stylight's mission to build the world's leading search platform for Fashion, Beauty and Design. Come and join our team in Munich!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Coach and support the engineering teams to build, run, and monitor their systems
- Streamline build and deployment procedures
- Challenge designs and implementations for security and efficiency
- Maintain cross-team developer tools and networks
- 2+ years of working experience with AWS, Linux, and Container orchestration
- Proficient knowledge of Python, Bash, Git
- You have a strong focus on good design and code quality
- Familiar with Kubernetes, CI/CD platforms, and infrastructure as code
- DevOps Mindset - we bring the infrastructure expertise to the teams
- Excellent communication skills in English
Your Future Team
- We are building a team of platform specialists
- We aim to provide the developer platform in collaboration with Stylight's engineers
- Our Stack: CircleCI, AWS (Lambda, Step Functions, Cloudformation, …), Github, Slack
- Automation is key, we don't work for computers, computers work for us
Why join Stylight?
- Shape the way Stylight grows! With 160m yearly shoppers in 16 countries and >1,500 shops we are the world's leading online search platform for Fashion, Beauty, and Design.
- Worldwide vibes! Our team is made up of individuals from over 25 countries, who speak 41 languages, and represent many different backgrounds. You will be inspired by talented colleagues from around the world.
- Curiosity is our compass! We support and encourage you in achieving your goals by providing you with an annual personal development budget of 2.000EUR and 3 personal development days, that you may use for external training. All while you obtain regular feedback sessions with your peers and manager.
- Always one step ahead! Bi-monthly Innovation Days foster knowledge sharing throughout the whole company.
- Hybrid Working Model: Balance is the key to our success! We give you the ability and flexibility to manage your own work and personal life, through a mix of office, remote and semi-remote opportunities.
- Vacation counts! Whether you plan a family vacation or to visit your friends back home – 27 days of paid vacation + Christmas and New Year’s day are all yours! And let’s not forget the yearly extra day you get for the first 3 years of company affiliation.
- You are not alone! You will be assigned a buddy who will help you navigate through your first weeks of onboarding.
- Prost, Cheers, Salute ! We celebrate our success in every language:
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a dynamic, open minded and passionate environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your CV! Your contact: Sebastian Breuer.