Software Engineer - Python (d/f/m)
Performance Marketing - full-time - Munich
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Performance Marketing team in Munich. If you like thinking outside the box and collaborating with teammates to develop solutions to complex problems — this is the place for you!
Your Future Performance Marketing Team
- Our Team size: Cross-functional, 5 Performance Marketing Managers & 2 engineers
- Our Approach: Data-driven, automated & scalable
- Our Core Values: Responsibility, Proactivity & Support
Your Key Responsibilities
- Support the Performance Marketing team by building automated solutions, providing easy access to data, as well as driving our team forward with your new ideas in order to grow our revenue and user acquisition.
- Consider complex logical problems and develop pragmatic solutions with regard to relative effort and business value.
- Write code, run systems, own infrastructure, automate development, raise the quality bar, grow team members, challenge the status quo, and actively exchange with other teams on interfaces and data flows.
- Enjoy what you do and be willing to teach and learn new technologies, as well as explain technical concepts to non-technical colleagues.
What you bring along
- You have a minimum of 3 years working experience with Python and deploying your workloads to the cloud in an automated way (we heavily use AWS, Docker, microservices and only use cloud native technologies).
- Caring about your systems is like caring for your coffee machine. Testing, automation, monitoring and logs are as important to you as an agile product development flow with peer reviews.
- You have proficient English skills and are able to communicate honestly and openly with your colleagues.
- You are a motivated, compassionate individual who enjoys collaboration as well as open discussions on technologies and approaches.
- You are excited to be part of a cross-functional team and work closely with non-technical colleagues.
Why join Stylight?
- Shape the way Stylight grows! With 160m yearly shoppers in 16 countries and >1,500 shops we are the world's leading online search platform for Fashion, Beauty, and Design.
- Worldwide vibes! Our team is made up of individuals from over 25 countries, who speak 41 languages, and represent many different backgrounds. You will be inspired by talented colleagues from around the world.
- Curiosity is our compass! We support you in achieving your goals by providing you with an annual personal development budget and days as well as regular feedback sessions with your peers and manager.
- Always one step ahead! Bi-monthly Innovation Days foster knowledge sharing throughout the whole company.
- Hybrid Working Model: Balance is the key to our success! Through a mix of office, remote and semi-remote opportunities, we give you the ability to manage your own work and personal life.
- You are not alone! You will be assigned a buddy who will help you navigate through your first weeks of onboarding.
- Prost, Cheers, Salute ! We celebrate our success in every language!
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your application (CV only is fine) in English! Your contact: Sebastian Breuer.